Tuesday 26 November 2013

Trendy Christmas Colours

At Keep It Simple, there is this vibrant colour inspiration picture!
I decided to match the colours to scraps of card and cut them into strips which I joined together and  from which I cut these dies. They are from Memory Box, a recent acquisition from the NEC.
I also have the negative set of die-cuts, (which actually show off the colours a little more vividly)  which I have made into a another card.
It's rather an odd choice for a Christmas card but I think it's quite fun!
The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

6 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS, love that die & how you've used the challenge colours. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card, I just love it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this idea fantastique!!! ​​Assembling strips of different colors..... had to think of!
    The play of colors on your card is very subtle, which makes it very elegant! I really love how you have taken up this challenge!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use those colors in an unexpected manner. Love that die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way to use the colors and that die just found it's way to my home so............ Thank you for joining keep it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo this is a cool Christmas card Chrissie! Love how you've used the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie