Tuesday 8 September 2009

365 Cards Day 192 So Sweet


Today the challenge is to include the word 'sweet' on a card. I actually have a couple of stamps with the word sweet on, but decided on this one from Unity Stamps KOM for August as I also decided to use this image from the same set to illustrate my card. This is a first time out for each of them.
The patterned paper is Pink Petticoat and the plain from my stock. I tend to buy my card and paper from the Paper Mill Shop in Whiteley so I never know what make it is, I just fill a box with whatever colours take my fancy! Their stock is often different from one week to the next, so I never know what I will find.
The scallop stamp is Papermania.
My husband has plans for us to get loads of rubbish down to the dump today. The garage seems to be full of empty cardboard boxes, so they will all have to go to the recycling bin. The prospect is daunting, but the feeling when we've got rid of a load of stuff which is no longer required is wonderful!

19 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and certainly very sweet :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet (and yummy) looking! I love how you embellished your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and sweet card...lol Very nice Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great card, love that scallop stamp, thought you had doodled it and thought you ever so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that Chrissie we thought alike as I also used my KOM from Unity from May lol. Love what you have created today.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card!!! I love love love this one! thanks for playing along today!

    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. super sweet card chrissie!!! Love the cupcake image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Chrissie! Truly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet! I love these no calorie cupcakes, but I really love your vacuuming lady... what a hoot, vacuuming sucks!!! Tee Hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card - really like that cupcake image - yummy!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, so clean cut. Extra special card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Chrissie
    Fab card as usual i looove all your cards,you are an inspiration to me love
    sylvie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet! Love that image and the paper you've used! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. very "sweet" and i am now craving cupcakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet indeed. I'm with Rose... I'm craving cupcakes, too!! (chocolate, please)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card. Like the stamps especially the scallop one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the color (it looks pink to me and that's my favorite!!) Add in cupcakes how can you miss?!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. yummy card, loving the doodling and impressed that you take your photos on your mobile! You've even managed to get pink satin ribbon to look good and that's some achievement.

    Photo cube, well I've not really got on with it yet to be honest and it's been gathering dust for some months now as I've used outside and daylight.

    I may get it out at some point and have another go and if I get no-where I'll probably blog candy it or pop it on flea-bay. It doesn't come with any instructions which is probably my downfall

    Victoria
    x

    ps I craft when they are asleep or at night and the housework and cooking generally suffers as a result!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie