Monday 28 September 2009

Wonderful Award


I feel truly lucky to 'meet' so many lovely people through the world of blogging. One such is Clare (Littlebear) who has been so kind as to pass on this fabby award to me. Under the terms of acceptance I must let you know some of my addictions. Oh dear! Neverthless, here goes, I am addicted to...
1. Cardmaking... but then aren't we all!
2. Looking for bargains, whether it be online or in store.
3. Spending time with my darling granddaughter Daisy.
4. Crowing about my children's achievements
5. Spending time with family and friends.

Now I must nominate 5 other fabulous bloggers!
so June, Sherry, Julia, Jackie and Victoria this is for you.
Let's hear your addictions ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Chrissie it is so sweet for you to nominate me for this award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to me. I am so glad I "met" you. Perhaps one day we will meet in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, thank you so much for thinking of me once again. I am so lucky to have "met" you :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie