Monday 28 September 2009

365 Cards Day 212 On the Fringes


Today 365 Cards requested fringing on two sides/edges of a card. I'm not sure if this stuff counts as fringing... I'm not quite sure what it is really. I think of fringes as having hanging bits... well this has bits hanging all over the place, so that's my excuse.
The papers are Clare Curd's Signature range. The stamp is an unmounted rubber stamp which I bought on eBay and don't know the make of. I really rather like it. It's coloured with pearly paint. I don't seem to have achieved an inordinate amount today, but I'm retired, so I don't care!!
An any occasion card I think!

14 comments:

  1. very pretty card and love the gauzy fringing!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fring-y stuff is really cool. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, stunning design

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning design Chrissie. You always have the most unusual and really beautiful images. (Big smile) I've been trying to successfully use that textured ribbon stuff for about a year now...you've really pulled it off here! It complements the card perfectly. Hats off to you!
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno if it's fringey, but it does look great - beautiful colours. Nice stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. another stunning design just adore it love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, great colours and hanging bits sounds like fringe to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, just a stunning card, I love the colour combo, and you are right that stamp is super cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a stunner! Fantastic colors, cool designa and wow, that stamp is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, I love the mosaiced effect with the butterfly.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I love how the butterfly wings extend past the squares :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card, lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the card but love your comment about being retired more - made me chortle, which then made me cough but never mind.

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie