Friday 18 September 2009

365 Cards Day 197 Super Sketchy Sunday & Day 202 Once Upon a Time

Well this is me all caught up with the cards from 365, which I missed out on last week.
Today's card entitled 'Once upon a time' is to depict a fairy story. I'm not sure if this is the Gingerbread man or Hansel and Gretel with the gingerbread house, so you can take your pick.
Today I have been busy looking at all the lovely stamps on the Cuddly Buddly website that I will be using on lots of my cards in my new role as a 'Fabulously Crafty Friend' of Cuddly Buddly.
I can't wait to get started.


This is a minimilist take on the Sunday Sketch, but I love this image of a bird on a branch from Unity Stamps. It was this that I used as the central component of the sketch. The sentiment is from a clear stamp which I believe is Inkadinkado.

15 comments:

  1. Love them both Chrissie. Congrats on you new gig.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely cards Chrissie
    Congrats darling
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Chrissie, I could just eat that Ginger Bread Man (and his house!). I think it must be time for a cuppa and a biscuit.
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gingerbread..yum. Nice cards again Chrissie, of course I love the blue one - polka dots, birds and a Dawn Houser stamp..it's all too good! COngrats and hope you have fun with Cuddly Buddly, great name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet are the images on the top card? Glad you're enjoying deciding which images to use!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Chrissie...love your gingerbread card...very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrissie, such a cute card and I love hansel and gretel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are well done! I love the bird image on the sketch card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. both are perfect!! congrats on your new gig :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabbie cards! Love the one with the bird! That's a stamp I'd love to aquire!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards, Chrissie. Love that bird!!

    You ARE a fabulous crafty friend! I love your creations, and hope you enjoy your new DT gig!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are both wonderful, but I love the bird on the twig, also, it is so pretty and elegant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both card are beautiful, lovely details

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two super cards Chrissie, love the gingerbread house stamp (?) :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have some wonderful cards on here love your style have just found you through the link
    on show off your creations love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie