Wednesday 16 September 2009

Penny Black Sketch Challenge


This is the third of the 'Thank you' cards for my friend. I have chosen another challenge, Penny Black this time, with a circular sketch.
I have used papers from K & Co and My Mind's Eye. The flowers are from a Cuttlebug die and the gorgeous duckling image is from Penny Black. Don't you just love him!
Again the sentiment is Hero Arts; I do have other 'thank you' stamps, but this one is so crisp and clean and understated.
Three down, one to go! I'm off to find another challenge for the 4th and final thank you card.
Watch this space!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful thank you card chrissie...love the crisp and clean effect...and that duck is so cute.......thanks for joining in th fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that duck! Sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and green, what more could a body ask? I love it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this .....its so fresh and that little duck is soooo cute great paper too
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie