Tuesday 29 September 2009

Colour Create Hot Pink, Dusty Pink & Ice Chocolate


I was playing around with my fabulous new set of Basic Grey Stamps, which just arrived together with a pack of Indian Summer paper this morning. It was my candy from Sherry, for her 20,000th visitor and I just love it. I was experimenting with various inks and suddenly realised that I had chosen the precise colours for Colour Create this week. I hadn't intended making a card... merely playing around really, but I really liked the combination and here it is. Very simple, with a round sentiment from Cuddly Buddly. It's getting a bit dark out there so I hope the picture is OK.

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Chrissie, love the flowers. Have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card in pink and dark chocolate - delish!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real touch of class
    hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty love the colurs you have used too love cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie, This is Tammara from SCD. I'm replying to your post about the blurry photos - have you tried to use a flatbed scanner instead? Sometimes that is a great solution (although it has a tendency to wash out the effects of some metallic inks, if you use those).

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, until I read I thought they were die cut flowers, fab stamping and delicious colours

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Chrissie...such a simple but gorgeous layout too...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very classy card! That round sentiment just sets it all off! Thanks for playing in Colour Create this week. Good Luck! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just fantastic Chrissie! Those flowers look amazing! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create.

    Deanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie