Wednesday 16 September 2009

365 Cards Days 198 & 200 Charisma Cards Patchwork & There She Goes Partially Popped.



For today's 365 Cards Challenge the sentiment of 'I miss you' must be inside the card and that sentiment merely implied on the outside.
I thought that the image of a greyish cloud with hearts all over it fit the bill quite well. The interest is derived from the embossing and the relief, once more given by the use of dimensionals. I'm afraid that the sentiment is barely discernible on this picture, but it is a Unity Stamp printed in silver which reads I miss you (strangely enough!). I love simple cards, this is certainly that!

Here is the second of the 'Thank you' cards for my friend. This time for Charisma Cards - Patchwork, Day 198 of 365 Cards - Mosaic and also for There She Goes, where the card must have dimensionals used somewhere.
I did a little paper weaving and popped a Nestie frame around the square. The star is made from a Quickutz die set using dimensionals to give a little relief. The sentiment is Hero Arts.
I love the soft tones of this one.

13 comments:

  1. Chrissie, great job. Now I need to figure something out for for my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are gorgeous, I love the way you've done the patchwork too.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Chrissie and simple is so elegant don't you think?
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I love both of these so C&S. The paper weaving is so even and tidy looking, almost like individualy cut squares

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards...love them Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cards with clean lines...I dare not say "simple", because paper weaving is a little fussy. Both cards are classy and fabulous, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, I love it. It would look great hung on a wall!
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the texture and embossing you've done. So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are very classy, especially the first one :o)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like both of these cards! Nice clean lines and very classy looking! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie