Sunday 27 September 2009

365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!


I don't seem to have an abundance of inspiration today. I have a few commissions for cards but ideas are few. My friend has asked me for four cards and this is the first for her father-in-law. Although elderly, she says he likes cars, so I thought a little sporty number wouldn't go amiss. I can't remember the name of the stamp manufacturer, it's from a set of clear stamps, there's a piece of filmstrip, a guitar and an Oscar in the same set. Someone may know the make.
The sketch is from 365 Cards, the paper is Clare Curd's Signature Range and the sentiment is Papermania. The diecutting is Cuttlebug, with the border cut with a Fiskars punch.

17 comments:

  1. aah bless you, it must be catching I created something to day to blog tomorrow, it took me several attempts and too much time and I don't even like it!

    Hope tomorrow is a better today mojo wise for both of us.

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card today Chrissie. Don't you hate it when you can't get any ideas in your head, don't like those days much lol.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissie ~ great card and I am sure your friend will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great guy card! Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card - love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the sharpness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card such a lovely simple design just love it love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card! love the bold stripes and the fun car!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great guy card! The colors are fab and love the matting. TFS! Aloha, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Chrissie, I am sure Frank will love this, the colours are perfect.
    Have a lovely day.
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well hon . . . I wish I could create such good cards when I'm out of inspiration!!! It's terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab sporty little number and a great guy card!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great masculine card Chrissie...nice job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a great masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, I'm sure he'll love it. I liked the papers you used, so masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Chrissie i love this card i`m always stuck for mens cards

    hugs
    Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card turned out great! I am sure he will love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie