Monday 21 September 2009

Bespoke Wedding Stationery


Well I promised to show you what I've been slaving over for the past few days... my latest wedding stationery. You have probably seen the invitation, which I posted on my blog some time ago, but here is the rest of the stuff. Thank yous, Table Numbers, (there are more) Menus, Place cards and Favour Tags. The picture was taken in rather dappled light. I'm wondering about getting one of those light tent thingys. Has anyone any experience of using one?
The Table Plan isn't actually stuck down yet, I can't remember what I used as a straight edge to get the elements correctly aligned, but when I find whatever it was, I'll stick them down.
I get a real buzz from seeing the amassed pieces of stationery when everything is finished and I really enjoy packing it up ready for delivery. The bride has received lots of positive feedback about her invitations, let's hope they'll be just as impressed with the rest.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeously elegant Chrissie and perfect for a wedding.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic Chrissie. The bride and groom must be delighted!
    I hope you had a great weekend.
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are FABULOUS Chrissie, so striking

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, just lovely. I can see why you like to see them all together and neatly sorted before you send them out - an overview of such a fab achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Chrissie, these are all gorgeous! What a lot of work, I have offered to make my sisters wedding stationary for next year and now I'm panicking lol. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh even better now I can see them all together. Great job Chrissie.

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow Chrissie, what a classy set, no wonder you are very proud :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Chrissie, how do you do it all? I am always amazed at how many cards you create. You must be fast; I am very s l o w.

    Your board is classy and elegant, like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You did a wonderful job!!!! So beautiful and elegant!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous - navy blue is such a classic colour and I bet the bride and grrom really appreciate all your efforts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning beautiful and elegant Chrissie, what time and effort these must have taken - but worth every bit - bet the Couple are over the moon with them.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. they are looking stunning! I am working my way, slowly, at my son's wedding stationary - very pink! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie