Wednesday 28 July 2021

I love you


I had fun messing around making this card this morning. I saw this sketch over at the Paper Players and thought I would have a go.

This cute bunny is by Alexandra Renke and comes with a little three legged stool, but today I thought I would let him have a go on the swing. I found a scrap of wood texture card and used that for the seat. In order to give some perspective I used a die which actually makes one quarter of a frame, I've had it for a long time and have no idea where it came from. It's from a set which makes different sized frames. I merely punched holes in each end and threaded through some twine.
The rectangle is actually dry embossed with clouds etc, but being white on white is scarcely visible!
This bunny reminds me of Anita Jeram's Little Nut Brown Hare in Guess How Much I Love You....hence the sentiment.
The seat and the bunny are stacked.

AAA Cards 
I'm sorry you can't really see the clouds, but I did emboss them!








 

16 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love that wee bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priceless! How totally clever of you...this is just a wonderful card on so many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your cards but this is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, that swing is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, if this isn't the cutest card ever!!! I can't stop looking at it! Such a clever use of our sketch and I am so glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! That little bunny is the cutest thing ever! Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this...real cute! That bunny is adorable and I love how creative you were putting it on a swing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOO stinkin' cute....clever as can be. LOVE that little bunny!! Thanks for playing with our Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the most darling card ever! I am so glad you joined us at The Paper Players. I can't stop admiring your creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun, love the rabbit on the swing. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. An adorable bunny swinging card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful cute design, Chrissie and I love how you created the swing! A gorgeous card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah what a sweet hare! Love how you used the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie