Tuesday 13 July 2021

Have a lovely day

Recently I discovered a new (to me) challenge blog called Global Design Project so I entered a card for their challenge... to my delight, that card was chosen as one of the winners. This week I thought I would enter their new challenge which is to 
 CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit 
one of their designers, all of whom are extraordinarily talented.
This is the card to be CASed
For my submission I chose dies by Simply Graphic, some of which I stacked, and kept the whole thing monochrome. The part I have omitted is the splodge background, I did toy with the idea, but that that  is the bit that I decided I would 'selectively edit'.
Our granddaughter will be coming today for a stay, her school term has finished but her brother is still at school for a while longer, so she has us to herself for a while. I'm looking forward to a bit of fun!

The Flower Challenge 
Spots or Stripes
Anything with Dies


This card has some of the same elements, same colourway, but a different challenge. It follows the sketch from FAB Friday ish.
This one feels a little trendy for me, I'm usually a bit more trad, but I think it kinda works! Just love dies by Simply Graphic!






 

7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Simply Graphic, but I love the dies you combined. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, very cool, Chrissie! Love these beautiful leaves - so perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Chrissie, so elegant too! how lovely to see a card from you over at 'The Flower Challenge', thanks for sharing it with us ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a definite touch of class! Have a lovely time with your granddaughter. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the skecth and love the graphic feel of your cards. Thanks for jining us at the Fusion Challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, love the elegance of this card. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, sorry I’m so late visiting you. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, sorry I’m so late visiting you. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie