Here's a card for the challenge at CAS Christmas.
I've had this poinsettia die for a very long time and I don't actually remember the make. At some point there may have been some little dots for the centre of the flower, but I couldn't find the die, so I used the waste from a border die with holes in as the stamens etc. The flower is coloured with a couple of shades of red and a couple of shades of green alcohol pens. The die itself is a trio of petals/leaves in one piece so I cut three for the flower and two for the leaves.
The sentiment was not exactly a 'joy' to make as I got it into my head that I wanted a certain size and a certain type of font, which I didn't have in my die stash, so I did this with my Silhouette Portrait. Cutting something this fiddly from 250gsm card is quite tricky. The bits are tiny and I stacked the letters three times ... it was a real tweezer job! I was however satisfied with the overall look at the end.
Addicted to CAS - Christmas