Sunday 6 June 2021

Smile

My first thought when I saw the challenge at CASology was of a Polaroid snap for one of the little die critters I have by SSS. 
Poor old Panda looks a trifle scared, I think he needs a little encouragement to make him smile.



I layered the sentiment three times to add a little definition, I have to say that stacking the tittle for the 'i' was a mite tricky... I also spent a little while searching for one of the white pieces for Panda's eyes! I added the pupils for his eyes with a fine script pen.
I have been searching fruitlessly for the make of the smile die. I keep my dies on magnetic sheets, by theme, and the packaging I squirrel away for reference. HOWEVER... as as seem to have amassed hundreds and hundreds of dies plus their associated packaging, finding the source sometimes is tricky. I have scrawled the make on the back of lots of dies with a Sharpie, but not all. Some, I tell myself I will remember, but not in this case. I had thought that this was from Simon Says Stamp, but I can find no packet and nothing on the website. If anyone knows I would be glad to label it! I actually cut three and layered them.
Now to put away all the packaging I got out looking for the origin of the die!


 

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie and love you kept the whole card in black and white to suit Panda! I bet it was tricky layering up the sentiment but Panda smiled! You must have so many dies and so hard to keep track but sorry can’t help you out here! Thanks for joining CASology xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie