Wednesday 16 June 2021

Noel



I am really loving the dies I purchased from Simply Graphic and these gift dies are part of yet another set. The fourth gift is a circle and I wasn't quite sure where I could have placed that one.  The sentiment is from a different company and for the life of me I can't remember which one!
I guess that these parcels could be used for any occasion when gifts are given, but I thought that the addition of a tiny sprig of holly added to the seasonal nature!
The front parcel was popped onto dimensional pads and the sentiment stacked 4 times with the 'l' of the lowest layer removed so that it sat evenly over the edge of the tall parcel.

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie These are lovely, as always. I appreciate your attention to detail with the removed layer on the L. I thought it was just me who did that kind of thing. And thanks (I think) for pointing me at Simply Graphic. I'm currently assembling my must-have list, ready for a big order :-)
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card - Christmassy because of the gold mirri card yet classy and perfectly CAS because of all the lovely white space!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle est splendide cette carte Chrissie, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant Christmas card, Chrissie. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really nice card using the colour challenge over at 52CCT. I hope that you will create along with us again in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie