Saturday 4 April 2020

Festive animals


The Christmas challenge at Happy Little Stampers as ever this time is Anything Goes but with the optional twist of Festive Animals.
This is actually the third card I made for my DT sample for this challenge, my mojo has been missing for a while and I just wasn't satisfied with anything I produced, however I think this little guy is cute and does look rather festive... but is he an animal I ask myself? He belongs in the animal kingdom I guess. He is from Poppy Stamps and I believe that the sentiment is a freebie from Altenew.

I hope everyone is faring well during this unprecedented time, it is good to hear of neighbours helping one another, I know of several groups which have been set up, including one in our close... so look out for each other and stay safe!

4 comments:

  1. He is an animal and he is festive, Chrissie. You've made a wonderful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cute card Chrissy...simple and beautiful....
    Love Seemaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie