Wednesday 8 April 2020

Boots


I have a set of three rather old Hero Arts Santa stamps... his hat, his jacket (on a hanger) and his boots. I think they are great fun!  I had to mask the stamp before inking to print the boots and the Ho Ho Ho separately as they were very close together on the same stamp.
I did the hand drawn frames, cut out the images and distressed the edges,, before mounting onto the black background. I seem to have been using a lot of black recently!
Very simple, but it pleases me... not a lot of my work has done that of late.
ABC Christmas...H - Hand Drawn
I hope everyone is keeping well!
Take care!


1 comment:

  1. So effective Chrissie - great job of masking the stamp - there always seem to be some residue when I do it! Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie