Saturday 21 September 2019

LIfe is just a bowl of cherries!

I had this piece of grey card left over from an aperture card I had made for a friend. SO when I saw the challenge at Just Us Girls, I decided to use it as a panel for my card. I stamped some script and some blotches on it in a slightly darker shade of grey and then die cut a few stems to superimpose over it. The green card was coloured by daubing some Cracked Pistachio ink over white card and stamping a few splotches in silver. The white piece was just distressed at the edges with Hickory Smoke ink. I added a few pearls and a simple sentiment.

I coloured this Penny Black image, cut it out and mounted it on my cards base, where I had computer generated the sentiment. I looked at it for quite some time before I noticed that I had missed the word 'a' from the sentiment. So it was taken apart and and a new base printed!!! I think these words come from a song but I don't exactly remember who sang it... I think it may have been Doris Day!

 Just Add Ink Just Add food.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetly coloured CAS card. Just divine! Thankyou for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little frame you created and the stems you added over it. Lovely card and use of the JUGs challenge colors. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie