Wednesday 18 September 2019

Just a note


This stamp and die set from Altenew is a recent acquisition. I saw some of the stamps on cards on various blogs and was immediately drawn to it. I don't think I've done enough colouring recently and it's something I really enjoy. I have bought many alcohol marker sets over the years and now lots are at the stage of drying up and it's  hard to decide what to do about replacement. I have sets of Mirage Pens, Copics, Promarkers, Spectrum Noir, Chamaeleon, some Stampin Up Markers and some old Dovecraft ones. I think I need to go through all of them and throw out the ones which have dried up and that I don't think I need. I do have some refills for some favourite Copic shades, but it's tricky to know what to do. I think my two favourites are Promarkers and Copics.
For this card I used Copics. I used the sketch from CASe this Sketch

Flowers for the Flower Challenge

A Dragonfly for CASology

AAA Cards Up to One Third

9 comments:

  1. I love simple sentiments like the one you have used here. Is it from Altenew as well? Thanks for all your inspiring cards.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both stamps are from the Weekend Doodles set by ALtenew.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Chrissie - I've added these to my wish list!

      Delete
  2. Oh gorgeous purple florals! And such a sweet sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card again Chrissie!,just love your gorgeous flowers and design too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, so sweet yet stylish. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, purple... my favourite! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards and CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card! Love your design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie