The joy of the CAS Mix Up Challenges is that is makes you try stuff that you meant to do long ago!
I wanted to try the alcohol lift technique some time ago... got the products I needed but as they arrived in dribs and drabs I didn't get around to trying it! SO here we are with my first attempt. I used a half sheet of Yupo paper and dropped a few colours of alcohol ink onto it together with a few drops of belnding solution then swished them around a bit with a sponge tipped pad. Then I added a stencil from Stamplorations and tamped over it with a felt tipped dauber with a few drops of Alcohol lift ink. I dried it off and then buffed with a paper towel after removing the stencil
I die-cut an aperture in the card to put the panel behind and added a stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted.
I feel a few more attempts with this medium coming on!