Tuesday 23 July 2019

New Die


Just recently I received a new bunch of dies from SImon Says Stamp and I simply love this daisy!( I seem to be doing lots of daisies recently...It's my granddaughter Daisy's last day in Primary School today so maybe I have her on my mind!)
I simply cut it together with a square Framelit die and put a little print from a stencil behind it. I think the delicacy of the print suits the delicacy of the flower. The ink is very shimmery as I added some Inka Gold paste to the mix for the print. The sentiment from Hero Arts is stamped with Brilliance Ink in Pearlescent Sky Blue.
It's for a couple of challenges.

 
I have to say that the Shimmer in this card is rather subtle, merely because there's not a lot of it!!


7 comments:

  1. Really pretty, love your design. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, great card CAS style, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the touch of color and the cool die cut. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white on white with texture. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the white in your card with the pops of pretty blue. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, clean and simple design! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card and I just love the name Daisy. Clean and simple at it's best. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie