Friday 26 June 2015

A new die

I just received this die and wanted to try it out. I discovered that part of  the Craft Concept EF just fitted the shape of the bra cup and made a rather nice lacy effect!
The sentiment is computer generated in Are you serious font.

Here is the same card design in a different colour! For this I used a letterpress technique by inking the embossing folder with Memento Black Onyx Ink before passing the pink card through the machine.

We had a lovely day at the races in Salisbury. Here I am with my son and his wife, my husband and my daughter, who is standing next to me. I backed winners in three out of the seven races!
We all had a wonderful time!


7 comments:

  1. This made me smile...so unusual...but a great sentiment.Fabulous fun card. What a lovely family you make...and you must have been on a winning streak. Glad the weather was kind to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great and fun cards Chrissie, super die too. Love the photo, what a glamorous family you have ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd buy these bras, GREAT design, Chrissie! Love the punny sentiment that goes along with them! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie
    Lovely family Piccie... Love your cards... Need that Die... Stunning....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie
    Love that Bra Die.... What company is it From Please
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I couldn't help but LOL at that clever sentiment, Chrissie!!!! Have to say I really like that black and pink number!!! Really cute cards for some very special friends!!!!! Love it!!!!
    Lovely photo of you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie