Thursday 13 October 2022

Cozy

I was looking though some blog challenges today and spotted that CASology had the cue word COZY


Actually I wouldn't spell it like that, as in the UK we tend to use an 's' instead of a 'z' for lots of words... but we all know what we mean!
The first stamp which came to mind with this word was this old one from Hero Arts. I have another with Santa's jacket and another with his boots...and I have always loved them. I coloured it with Copic markers and added some fun flock for the fur. I cut two additional squares and mounted them all on foam tape.  Job Done!



 

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to use Santa's hat and I love how you have used the stacked squares to show it off. It works a treat. I have got myself a bit behind with blog visits recently but I have now caught up but unable to visit every post. Thanks for your videos too, I have been watching them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful I was able to finally find your blog after enjoying your wonderful videos. Love what you've done with this marvelously simple little stamp. Your CAS design really sets it off. Thanks for all your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie