Sunday 24 April 2022

Hello


I have quite a few green flowers in my garden. Most of them are hellebores which are shade loving plants and thrive in the shadow of my neighbour's garage. This die by Simon Says Stamp was stacked a couple of times with the top layer being a piece of relaxed shaving foam technique card which I made quite some time ago. this is my video of that technique.




The embossed panel is from a Memory Box die, I usually only use a portion of the impression, as the size differs from the card bases used in the UK.
I don't recall the make of the sentiment die, but a chopped on part of one of the tails to add it to the card. Looking at the picture I may chop off a little more to make it flush with the edge of the embossed panel!



I went with the picture







 

5 comments:

  1. I love how you have used that background deposing die, thanks for the idea, I have that one and it is about time I used it again. Love the green too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the simple leaf pattern behind the gorgeous green diecut and the elegant "hello"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your textured background is perfect! CAS perfection! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another CAS beauty from you, Chrissie! I totally love this very elegant design! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design Chrissie. I LOVE the embossed, dotty background with your pretty shaving foam flower and sentiment die-cuts. I have played with shaving foam and a variety of mediums and it's always fun with lots of mess. I haven't tried leaving it to sit for a while ... I like the way it changes the colours and blends more. Will give that a try. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie