Monday 11 April 2022

Just a note


It seems that I have been AWOL from my blog for a while so I thought I should remedy that. Here is a card made using part of a stencil, which I masked and inked with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide ink. It was applied with a blending brush, using less colour the further up the stencil I went, to give an ombre effect. I added a couple of birds, stacked several times to give definition and a simple sentiment from Personal Impressions. I believe the birds are Memory Box.
CAS on Friday - Stencil
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies


Addicted to CAS - Animals



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card design Chrissie. Love that small panel with your beatuiful stenciled birch trees. The flying birds are the perfect embellishemnt. Great design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous, love the soft grey inking of the stencil xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Beautifully done...wish I had thought of that!☺♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully Cas as always Chrissie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! Your cards always have a wow factor, Chrissie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie