Sunday 30 January 2022

Snowflakes


I love to follow a good simple sketch and there is one such at CAS Colours and Sketches this week. Here is it!.


I couldn't decide whether I liked it better with or without the sentiment.
I began by embossing a Kaisercraft background stamp onto black card and embossing in white EP. Then I cut around the edge of the design at the bottom and die cut the top to fit my card panel. Next was to inlay the lower snowflake into the embossed card. There is a plain snowflake on the top,  a more elaborate snowflake which is stacked and then embellished with a few pearls.





 

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully CAS Chrissy! There's something about that top panel that reminds of those 3D pin pictures - it has a real dimensional feel!! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely black and white contrast, I think I prefer it with the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely black and white card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funky! So cool (literally). I love the bold contrast of the black and white, with the subtle texture and pattern.
    Then the sparkle of the snowflake....it all plays very nicely together. Clean and simple. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie