Tuesday 2 June 2020

Party time!


What is a party without presents?
Here I paper pieced a stamp from SU which has been in my stash for many years and is a favourite of mine. Paper piecing is something I haven't done for quite a while and is something I should try to remember to do more often!
It's is my DT card for Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge!

I have continued my reconnection with sewing... something I went back to when there was a recent nationwide call for scrubs for NHS workers. Having made a few sets which I have sent to my GP son's practice, I think I may actually try to make something for myself too... I need a few larger clothes after weeks and weeks of lockdown, when one of our secret pleasures was daily preprandials then wine with our meals!
Cheers... and stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. A pandemic does call for extra alcohol! :D I love the paper-piecing; it adds so much interest to this sweet, CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie