Saturday 10 April 2010

One Stop Crafts - On the Move


It is my turn to set the Challenge this week at One Stop Crafts and I chose 'On the Move'. Any kind of movement on a card is great for this challenge, so shaker cards and cards with flaps, waterfall cards or anything else you can dream up will be perfect.
I decided to make a Spinner Card, and this little teddy from Pollycraft is a super subject to spin.
I thought that I would also include him in another couple of challenges. Pollycraft's 'Anything Goes' and Cooking it Up with Katie's Recipe Challenge of Something Old (the sentiment) Something New (the SU Stamp) and Something Sweet ( I think this little bear is SO sweet!)
He was coloured with Copics and cut out, then a penny was stuck behind his tummy, then another penny was stuck to the first one using a circular 3D pad.
I made the track for him to spin along with a Word Window punch from Stampin' Up. The track fits between the two pennies.
You would need to raise this track from the surface of the card to give room for the pennies to rotate, so I added the grass section to the base of the card using 3D tape.
The houses are from a Jumbo Wheel stamp also from Stampin' Up.
I have added a little video for you to see him tumbling along. (It's my first attempt at video, so please be kind!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh it works so well Chrissie and I'm full of admiration for your staying power with the card and the video! The video is great - you sound like a teacher. Does that make any sense?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a teacher, always a teacher I guess Julia!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interactive card and yes that bear is super sweet!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha I love that card and the way you presented it with a video! As Julia said I guess one can see you have no probems with an audience as you were a teacher! Very good!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie