Today I've been messing around with a spinner card and haven't quite sorted it yet. The bottom half isn't quite right... partly due to the fact that I printed the houses on the card sideways and had stuck on the spinny section before I realised my mistake. I then decided to cut of the front of the card to remount it. This meant that I had to make it slightly smaller and I chewed up the edge of the bottom section in the guillotine in the process, so now I have to think up some kind of disguise for that bit! Things are never straight forward are they!
I've also been playing around with my camera to see if I can take a bit of video of the card in action so to speak. Not being able to put my hand on the instructions leaves me at somewhat of a disadvantage, but I'm getting there. Whether or not I'll be able to post a bit of video remains to be seen.
My granddaughter is going to a Princess party on Saturday and I've had a request from my daughter to make a Princess card for the 2 year old birthday girl. That is almost complete and is peeping from behind the rows of SU houses.
Since getting back from New Zealand, I've not been exactly with it, but the laundry pile has diminished, as has some of the ironing, so maybe things will be back to normal soon!