Sunday 16 August 2009

From the talented Julie

I have been honoured with this award by Julie. Thank you so much for thinking of me Julie!
To offically accept the award I have to do the following .
1.
Thank the person who nominated you for this award

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them

As to telling you 7 things that bloggers would find interesting... I don't know if I'm that interesting, however here goes.
1. I had back surgery in the USA.
2. I my appendix removed in France. (I seem to have a bit of a fettish for leaving bits of me in far flung places!)
3. One of my favourite perfumes is LACOSTE pour femme.
4. My favourite colour is blue... could be pink, but I think it's blue.
5. I colour my own hair. (Light ash blonde)
6. I snorkled for the first time last year in the Caribbean.
7. I like to have breakfast wearing my dressing gown. (Not it public places you understand!)

Now to my nominees, I would like to choose Victoria, Jackie, June, Sherry, Michelle, Chris and Julia.
All these ladies help make my blogging experience more interesting!
Thank you all.

3 comments:

  1. Chrissie,
    I loved your earlier card and I love this one too. Black and white sure is stunning though isn't it? Thankyou so much for your kind words Chrissie and the blog award. I hope I can do it justice.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie, I love and I mean I love this card just fabulous especially the corners and the chandelier. I need that stamp I think I have seen it used so much lately.

    Thanks you for the award that was so sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chrissie, I really appreciate being included in a list of blogs you quite like to browse. An honour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie