Saturday 27 June 2009

My first Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge


I am just captivated by these fabulous images from Chris Dark, and as it is a digital image, this challenge is a good place to start.
I have decided to combine it with the Stamp Something's Embellished Somethings Challenge where 3 embellishments should be used.
I have also included Use It's Challenge whose recipe this week is
1. Something inspired by nature (the bluebells)2. Polka Dots (the vellum) 3. Your favourite embellishment (the brads) and 4. To make it for someone special.
I think that anyone worthy of a handmade card must be special!
The image has been coloured with Marvy Pens and a water brush, plus a little watercolour paint.
The stamped sentiment is from MSE mounted on Nesties and the flourish behind it is from Cuttlebug.
The blue backing paper is a download from Canon.
There you have it!
Chrissie

15 comments:

  1. you're on a roll today! What else have you got up your sleeve?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I have not figured out how to use the digi stamps yet. Perhaps I should since it is such a hot trend :) I love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie....gorgeous card,love this image of Chris's and you've done a grand job with it.Love your clever use of the punch to make the band at the bottom,and a great take on Kim's sketch...thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
    Take care and enjoy your weekend,
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card I love Chris' images too thanks for joining us this week on DU2DS

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh WOW, what a beautiful card Chrissie!! thanks for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
    ♥rae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di this is georgous.. I love everythin about it..

    issy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another super card Chrissie, beautiful colours and design :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is such a lovely card!! Beautiful layering and wonderful details!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful card Chrissie, love the colours Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chrissie.
    Your card is really gorgeous! You colored these flowers so pretty. Nice color combination on your card. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chrissie, your card is fabulous! Great job combining challenges...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Chrissie, love the shades of blue and I agree this is a lovely digi image,
    Gorgeous!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness! You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Chrissie and I love what you did with the Bluebells, they look amazing! Gorgeous punched border and colour scheme too. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love your color choice too... very soothing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie