Monday 15 June 2009

The Pink Elephant - Weddings ~ Pile it on - At least 2 different ribbons ~ Friday Sketchers - Sketch ~ ABC Challenge R-Roses



I'm not hugely pleased with this card. It's almost OK, but not quite. Anyway, I've other cards to get on with so it will have to do.
I love the Sketch from Friday Sketchers, I think I'll try it again with another card very soon. I inked the flourishes with Bazzil Ink in 'Romance', quite an appropriate name for a colour used on a wedding card!
The shapes are Nesties and the embossing is Cuttlebug.
Pile it On Challenge blog asked for at least 2 different ribbons; they are rather similar both being organza, however they are different colours and different widths.
The roses are for ABC's challenge this week, which has reaches 'R'.
Chrissie

13 comments:

  1. I think it's beautiful! Although I know what you mean - you finish a card and there's just something not hitting you right! Glad it's not just me.

    Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

    ~Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens, when you are thinking there is something you should have done some other way. It happens to me A LOT! LOL!! I think it is a lovely elegant romantic wedding card.

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i adore this card simplicty in its splendour...gorgeous lush card...hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very romantic - beautiful gentle look to is - love it.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning as always Chrissie. Thanks for joining us again this week on the ABC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Chrissie it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card, but we can't always be satisfied with what we do. I know I'm not. I do love all of your cards, you have such a flair :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful and elegant Chrissie.
    Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So super pretty Chrissie!! the little pearls are a perfect touch!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I think it's beautiful. It's the clean simplistic look that is so nice. And the little bouquet of roses is so sweet. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely. Very romantic. Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketchers this week. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's very pretty Chrissie! I think we all have these thoughts sometimes....i definitely do!!
    Thanks for playing each week :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie