Wednesday 2 March 2022

#cardforukraine


I think that every one of us is appalled and saddened by the devastating invasion of Ukraine by the tyrant Putin. The card making community is showing its support for the  by making cards in the colours of Ukraine's flag. 
For my card I used an old pair of world map dies, whose origin I don't really recall, but I have had them for many years and scarcely used them. I simply printed the colours of Ukraine's flag onto some card for my die cut and made a sentiment to fit the circumference of the die-cuts using Word Art in Word on my computer.
The gals over at Color Hues Challenge quickly added these colours to their current challenge, so I'm delighted to be able to share my card with them!
I'd like to join in with their other challenge too which is green and gold so I'll be working on that today.
Let's all hope that sanity will prevail and this dreadful crisis will be peacefully resolved and SOON! 



 

4 comments:

  1. I love this die, so perfect for this challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at Color Hues and showing support for Ukraine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those world map dies are absolutely perfect for this cause and challenge! Adding the circular sentiment was a super idea! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made this sentiment on your computer and managed to make it the perfect size for you awesome world dies. It is just perfect! Thanks for joining us for our Special Challenge at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and creative card Chrissie! Wonderful in the Color's for the Ukraine. Thank you for sharing at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie