Thursday 1 April 2021

Thinking of you

Downstairs there is a hive of industry as three chaps are on their knees laying my new floor through the hall, dining room and kitchen. I can't wait to be back to normal. Our living room looks like a furniture depository as we have crammed everything from the kitchen, hall and dining room into it! I can't wait to be using my new kitchen, there are just three more doors to arrive (I changed my mind about a couple of layout choices and so some new doors had to be ordered), apparently they have arrived in stock and can be fitted as soon as the floor men have finished!! Phil and I will be heaving a great sigh of relief that we have our house back to ourselves...
..but in the interim, my craft room is my escape!
Here is a card for the challenge at Just US Girls
There is some amazing inspiration from the DT and I chose to use the tulips plus the circle of leaves as my starting point!




Hopefully we'll soon have our house back to ourselves!



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely way to frame the tulips! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gorgeous detail on the die cut. So beautiful!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, those beautiful tulips are placed so wonderfully inside that fantastic die cut. I LOVE it Thanks for playing with us at Time Out. Always a joy to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful one. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASology. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie