Wednesday 28 April 2021

From our family to yours

Here is a white on white, or should I say ivory on ivory card with just a little stamping. The house border die was a freebie from a mag and the background behind the circle was embossed with a Sheena Douglass EF.  The latter is sadly no longer available, but I feel sure that should they bring it back it would sell extremely well, if the number of enquiries I have had about it is anything to go by.
I fancied having the aperture cut with no impression of the die around it. My regular circle dies leave an embossed impression around the cut...even my Sizzix Framelits do this, although the circle itself is cut without an embossed border, the aperture part is left with the flattened edge. To get around this I used a circle aperture die which had some foliage in the centre, so I just cut it from both sides, turning the die through 180 degrees before the second pass.
The sentiment is from Memory Box, stamped and embossed in silver EP.

4 comments:

  1. You are truly a great artist when it comes to CAS, and I am always amazed at how you can express so much with so little!!! Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie, I love your card, I like the less is more, and ivory on ivory, Cheers and thankyou, Marilyn in Nottingham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Chrissie. Thanks for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card you made :-))
    Thanks for joining us at the 52CCT ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie