Wednesday 23 September 2020

Ho Ho Ho


I haven't done much card making for challenges recently, partly due to the fact that I have been doing quite a bit of sewing and partly because I really don't get on with this new version of Blogger! I have had quite a lot of commision cards to make, but I don't often put those on my blog.


This one is my DT card for the challenge at Christmas Craft Creations, where the theme is to make a shaped card. I saw this little chap in the store on the Silhouette site when I was looking for something else and thought he was kinda cute. Once cut out he looked rather flat and so I added some shading the different parts of him, to give him a little more appeal! There was a gap at the top left of the card base which I thought was the perfect place for a 'Ho Ho Ho' so I made those and cut them with my Portrait. The joy of making sentiments using an electronic cutter, is that you can choose the font you think looks most suitable. I usually try to weld the letters together so that adhering them to the card is a much more simple process!
 Make My Monday -Christmas in September
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes
I hope that everyone is staying safe; these are such strange times. Take care everyone!
 

6 comments:

  1. He’s really cute Chrissie. The new blogger takes a bit of getting used to !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to make a shape! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your project a lot, Chrissie! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge over at Make My Monday. Looking forward to see you again!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho HO Ho What a lovely shaped card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MLCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie