Friday 4 October 2019

Optional Twinkle

It was quite difficult for me to get a decent picture of the twinkle on this card. As you can see I didn't quite manage it. I used a bunch of glittery embossing powders on my black, die-cut snowflake... Gold Tinsel, Metallic Brass and a final sprinkling of  Gold Glamour dust. The sentiment die is from Sizzix. I dry embossed a stitched frame border with an MFT die.
The challenge at Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge as ever is Anything Goes but with the option of Twinkle!
Do come and join in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful with the gold on black. Sometimes I think photographing our cards is harder than making the card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Chrissie, and your cards are always so very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and CAS, Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie