Sunday 17 March 2019

Spring Flowers

It's always a little tricky when colouring a one layer card, as it looks horrid if the colour transfers to the inside of the card, which is why I have used watercolour here. Some times I use watercolour pencils and a brush and sometimes I use paints... here I used a combination of the two. I wasn't too pleased with the colours I had used from the pencils so I added a little warmth from the colours in my little paintbox.
The stamps are from Penny Black.
There's something a little odd about the bucket... There's a line around the back of the flowers which I think is supposed to be the rear  rim of the bucket, but the perspective is all wrong to my eye, so I ignored adding colour to the inside of the bucket as I thought that it would accentuate this anomaly!
The Paper Players - One Layer
Crazy for CAS - Watercolour
Addicted to stamps and More - Make your mark
Ike's World - Clean and Simple
Papercraft Challenges - Clean and Simple

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Crazy for CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PaperCraft Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and Pretty Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tulips! I love them! Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crazy for CAS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Beautiful card!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good lick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie