Thursday 27 September 2018

Trees


Here is yet another Christmas card to add to my pile... I really hope I will be prepared this time! We will be off on a cruise for 10 days in December to celebrate our Sapphire Anniversary, so I really need to be ready with cards etc in good time! There will be no hope of last minute mailing once we get home!
This is for a couple of challenges!
It's based on the sketch from Freshly made Sketches
With the colours from CAS on Friday/Sunday!
Copper, Black &White.
I used Tim Holtz trees embossed in Copper and cut out.
The white strip is dry embossed with a folder from Sheena Douglass and I can't remember the make of the little JOY die.

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love those trees! They look amazing with that black background! So elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I love those funky trees! Very Stylish card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love how you used the trees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie