Tuesday 6 October 2015

Still playing with Inka Gold

Here is a other card sontinuing my experiments with Inka Gold, For this I cut a butterfly from chipboard with a Mover and Shapers die and then coloured it with the Inka Gold, in Mint green and Graphite, over-stamping it with an Artemio script stamp. The backdrop was made just by applying the paste to a craft sheet and spritzing with water and taking a print from it. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
It's for the challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More CAS challenge.
Here is a Day for Daisies chicken with a paper pieced pinnie and gentle shading achieved with Mirage pens. The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly (very old stamp... it was my very first design team I ever joined)
This is for the challenge at CAS on Sunday Polka dots!


4 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissie I love your first card, not a clue what Inka Gold is yet but I think I may need some in my life! Such lovely effects and a beautiful CAS card. As for your pinny-clad chick...love her! :)
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really must get these inka golds now, they are stunning and the colour combinations you've been using are just gorgeous.The first card is beautiful and just perfect layout and colours and the second one is fun and loving the polka dots! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just stunning, beautiful cards Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards again Chrissie, love that cute chicken ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie