Saturday 17 October 2015

Cards for Chaps

The Theme of the challenge at Less is More this week is Masculine!  
So I guess it could be for a chap, or an image of a chap...whatever link one's mind can conjure up!
Here are a few of mine!

This is a really simple one. I downloaded the image from the internet and added the sentiment, then stamped with a variety of splatty stamps in a variety of colours. I think I used Paper Artsy and Stamplorations!
Job done.
This is another CASE of Anita's fab card. I think her design is just ace! We are so lucky to have her on the DT at "Less is More" The 'happy' is Wplus 9 and the birthday from PTI.

I made this at the same time as one I blogged yesterday, but with the wording reversed...ie the happy is computer generated and the birthday die cut! I'm not sure which way around I prefer it.

This image, which I coloured some time ago, has been sculling around my craft room for ages so I thought it was about time it was utilised. It's from LOTV with a Penny Black die-cut sentiment!

I shall be going to stay with a friend from Sunday for a few days. She is a widow who lives alone and has just undergone surgery for bowel cancer, so she will be having me as a little friend and helper from when she comes out of hospital until she feels ready to cope on her own! She has done really well and has a really positive attitude which I'm sure will aid her recovery! My husband is happy to cater for himself whilst I'm away, bless him!



16 comments:

  1. Fab cards, Chrissie, and all so different too. I don't know why I struggle with masculine so much! Thanks again for the lovely shout out and for CASEing my card again, I think it looks great in the earthy colours for a guy. Love the text one too, such a great design for making multiples...may have to CASE yours now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Lim cards Chrissie xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. All unique and fabulous Chrissie! Fun and right on trend with the first, another brilliant CAS case of Anita's card on the second, obviously those vibrant colours appeal to me in the third one and yikes you just can't beat that vintage little fella ... I almost used him too! Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Chrissie! Love the splatters and silhouettes on the you rock card - my boys would love that! The cute little boy is a lovely image too. A great range of guy cards to get us going :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the inspiration, all great cards. Even though you cased Anita's card you made it your own with teh masculine colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning selection, Chrissie! I wonder what the percentage of male to girl cards is across Blogland??? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection of cards, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what great cards, Chrissie!!!! So different, but all so lovely!!!!
    Hope your friend will be better soon - that is so kind of you to go and help her while she is recovering - enjoy the time with her!!!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great masculine cards that aren't so dark in colour! Yhink I prefere the happy on top; can't explane way... Have a colourfull week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, Chrissie - I particularly like the "You Rock" one - those bright splatters are fab. Enjoy your time with your friend - I hope she makes a quick and complete recovery.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards and so many of them ! Great inspiration indeed. Wishing you strength to help you through this difficult time with your friend.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually came by after seeing your Happy Birthday Margaret card - and now I am blown away by your talent! I started following you on Bloglovin' and I can't wait to see more! How sweet of you to go an stay with your friend <3 Christi
    Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing masculine cards Chrissie ... each one so unique and creative! Bless you for helping out your friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful masculine cards, all of them!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Chrissie... great cards, my fave is the silhouette drum kit... love the modern 'arsty' feel with the splatters :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cards again, love them all equally! aww how lovely of you to be such a good friend.....I am helping my good friend too as she has just lost her husband. We are so lucky to go back to our OH's.....makes you think doesn't it! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie