Sunday 7 August 2011

New Great Nephew!

This morning my niece gave birth to her second son. I'm not quite sure what relationship he is to me, but I think it may be great nephew... I'm not sure, maybe someone can put me right!
This brought on a spate of baby congratulation card-making. The onesie was a style I'd wanted to try for a while which gave rise to the other cards with images of onesies from the SU Jumbo wheel.
This one is for my brother-in-law, the granddad of the newborn, with a computer generated sentiment.
This one uses the sketch from Clean and Simple this time.
This one uses some tiny pegs that have been hanging around in my drawer waiting for a purpose!
The sentiment stamp is a really old one which I bought second hand on eBay which says something like 1989 DC on the side. 
I hope a few more baby boys will be born soon as I seem to have a surfeit of cards!

19 comments:

  1. The baby bug has truly taken hold!
    A lovely shaped card Chrissie and congratulations to the proud parents :)
    I think I like making baby boy cards best...must be an anti pink thing!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun
    oh i no where to come for a baby card, gorgeous creations, congratulations to all, can't help out i get lost far to easily! lol, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely baby cards Chrissie. Love the shaped one.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the arrival of the new family member. All the cards are fab but the second one with the homemade sentiment is my fave :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh these are fab.
    Congrats on the new arrival.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw how cute! Welcome to your new great nephew. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards kid
    Great Nephew he is

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh they're all adorable and beautiful too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to your niece & family!! I love all these cards - esp the one with the pegs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, all really SWEET cards. Love 'em! I have to make a baby girl card today, and you've inspired me. TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chrissie, So lovely to see baby cards, new beginnings and all that:0) Yours are beautiful, love the onsie approach, very successful cards, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. More great creative ideas Chrissie! I've just given you credit on my blog for a baby card that I cased from you:) Hope you don't mind!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your baby cards are all absolutely adorable. Congratulations to you Great Auntie. My niece recently had a baby too - I think our little guys are Grand Nephews and we are Great Aunts... not sure either though, but I think that is right!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such sweet cute baby cards Chrissie, I love them :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such beautiful baby cards, I totally adore the little washing line! Must be the season... I feel like I've made heaps of baby cards recently!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow.. what a great selection of cards you have there Missus!!

    Must admit, the first one is the favourite here.. love it!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bet you had loads of fun making these Chrissie and they're are all gorgeous! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie