Tuesday 1 March 2011

Infants

At Farnborough last week, one stand had a deal of 3 rubber stamps for £6 and they were quality wooden backed stamps from Inkadinkado. I bought three super sentiments and three images of which this is one. When I got it home I sort of regretted buying it, but once I'd started to colour it with Distress Inks, I realised that I'd made no mistake, I think it's cute.
It took me ages going through my ribbons and trimmings, to find sometinng to tone with the colours I'd used for the image, but finally I found this scrap of lace which tones perfectly. It was one of those eureka moments!
Simplicity itself, mounted with Nesties, popped up on dimensionals, with a panel at the bottom embossed with Swiss Dots and edged with a  Stampin' Up border punch, it's my DT card for My Time to Craft this week, where the challenge is entitled Infants!
Since starting our challenge at "Less is More", I'm finding doing any  kind of card other than Clean and Simple quite difficult!

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Chrissie, so elegant xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! A very sweet stamp done very sweetly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Chrissie.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Chrissie, I have stamps that I get bored of or go off but one thing that helps is challenges like your Less is More...makes me re-discover new ways of using them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah but you are so skilled at the LiM genre that it doesn't matter! This little rocking horse is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful CAS card, very classy like all of your cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie