Thursday 25 February 2010

Copic Challenge

I enjoyed colouring these pears!
The challenge this time around at Copic Colour Challenges, is to use these colours in a project. This card incorporates a few other shades too, but the general feel is similar.The image was a free digi download , I can't remember exactly where it was from, but I'll check and amend this later.
I thought that this image would be useful for anniversaries or engagements.
Yesterday I spent practically all day doing some sample cards for Cuddly Buddly. A new range of Bunny stamps and some text stamps will be on sale very soon, and as a 'Fabulously Crafty Friend', I was using a few stamps to show them in use. Do check out the website there's always something new, and as an online craft shop, they carry a huge range of things. You might see my cards too if you look closely enough!
Today I've been working on some commissions for friends, so I'm off now to look at a few challenges!

4 comments:

  1. A perfect pair of pears I'd say :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card. I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chrissie - until you said you'd coloured them, I thought they were a printed topper - excellent colouring skills as usual. was the sentiment included with the image?

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. classy, well shaded too with those colours.
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie