Friday 16 October 2009

Baby Cards!

Do you like my new background?
I thought it was time for a change!

Here are a couple of baby cards, I made the blue one first with Die Cut Dreams Challenge in mind. The theme is Babies Are Us, where Baby Loss Awareness Week is being observed. It must be almost impossible to imagine the feeling of losing a baby for those of us who have never experieinced it and my heart goes out to those who have. I lit a candle yesterday and thought of the many families who have suffered such a loss.

This pink one utilises the sketch from Cards and Things, a challenge that I have only just found. Either card could be considered for the challenge from My time to Craft where the theme is Quick and Cute. I think that these images from Mo's Digital Pencil certainly are cute!
The papers are downloads from Cuddly Buddly, the border punch is from Martha Stewart and the die cutting is Nesties with Cuttlebug corners.

14 comments:

  1. these are so sweet Chrissie. What fabulous images. I love the second one, something really pulls my heart strings with the image!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These is so pretty. Just love how the cardstock complements the images. Great designs.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are just both darling cards and love the pretty CB papers you used with the cute images.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are gorgeous, I couldn't pick which I liked best. thanks for joining us this week at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are very cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! i don't know which i like better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. supercute images. Thanks for joining the Die Cut Dreams challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two very beautiful cards Chrissie, your images are adorable and your papers are so pretty.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Dreams this week.
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards looks great ! Thanks for playing !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute cards - thank you for joining in this weeks MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chrissie these cards are compleat master pieces fantastic colours the baby images are just so cute I love them both
    Thank you for taking part in this weeks DCD challenge
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chrissie, I love both of your cards. The stamped images are so beautiful!
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are adorable! Thanks for joining the quick and cute challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie