Wednesday 13 August 2008

Bit Slow off the mark with this one!


Zoe very kindly sent me this award and as yet I have failed to pass it on.
It's called the WYLDE WOMEN award and the purpose of it is "to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy"
The rules are:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you.
2.Make sure you link to their site in your post.
3. Link back to this blogsite http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women,and
4. Remember the Purpose of the Award.
I am sending this award onto SBS22 Sister Tina , Sarita , and Eileen.
Eileen is new to blogging, but does some fabulous work....watch her space!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissie thank you so much for this award! I think it is amazing especially as my blog has only been up and running for a short period of time!

    I shall post it with pride and of course pass it on,

    Thank you again,

    Love Sarita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Chrissie, I'm at a loss for words - not like me is it! This last two weeks have been really dificult, sad, with lot of probs and confusion. However, your thoughtfulness, friendship and to think you care is a strength. Thank you so much.

    As you say, I'm new to all this, but without doubt I shall (when I find how?!?!?) post this with pride.

    Love Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie