Monday 1 August 2022

Hello


It's time for another challenge at CAS Mix Up, which this time is to include Emboss Resist!

Hosts Message

Emboss Resist is an old technique using different Heat Embossing techniques.
I highly recommend you watch one or more of the videos that have been 
provided by our design team.  I guarantee that you will be inspired to play along!
We can't wait to see your Clean and Simple Mixed Media cards:-)

Video Tutorials:
Welcome to our wonderful Guest Designer

I thought that this small Stamplorations bubble wrap stamp looked rather like honeycomb, so I stamped in Versamark, embossed with clear embossing powder and inked with a few shades of Distress Oxide Inks, applied with blending brushes. I'm not sure of the origin of the bee die cut, but it was coloured with marker pens and then glazed with Nuvo Crystal Glaze. The hello is from a long string die, but I chopped off the ends.

 

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful rich honey colour, I love it and so beautifully CAS, as always. So sorry I missed your birthday, for some reason I hadn't put it in my birthday calendar. Have put that right now. I have been enjoying your facebook posts and videos. Thanks so much for them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautifully CAS card Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Chrissie ... pardon the pun! :) I love the honey coloured square with the honeycomb design. Your bee is awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful example of a Clean and Simple Emboss Resist mixed media card, Chrissie. TFS your description. Love your beautiful die cut bee and EB Resist square background with the die cut hello! TFS Love and Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome bee and looks so handsome against the emboss resist "honeycomb", Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet bee and the bubble wrap you embossed for the honeycomb works brilliantly Chrissie..a beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never thought I'd say I love a bee but this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make the most amazing cards, Chrissie! I love the colored square, with the honeycomb design and that bee is wonderful! CAS elegance at it's finest! Sue N

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bee is glorious, Chrissie, and I love your clever use of the bubble stamp for honeycomb ~ as well as your surgery on the sediment! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. The bee looks amazing, and I love how you've used the bubble wrap stamp, very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the detail of the Bee and the added texture from the bubble wrap, great design Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie