Sunday 7 August 2022

Pine Trees


The challenge at CAS Christmas 


This month it's PINE!

I'm not really sure where the die for the trees came from but it's only about 1in across!
The background is a print from a Gelli plate background. I use dies from Presscut for the squares and the circle aperture. The pine tree die is just a frame die,  so I cut the circle aperture in the square just a tad smaller so I could attach it.
I think I must get out my Gelli plate again, this background has been sculling away in a drawer for a while!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Chrissie those itty bitty pine trees are the cutest thing ever! What a fun CAS card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute little trees Chrissie and accomodated perfectly by the circle aperture within that little matted square, and the piece made with the gelli plate goes beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Chrissie, love that tiny pine die. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Adorable pine tree diecut Chrissie. Looks fabulous with your gelli print background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little die that is and that gelli plate background is perfect for it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Gelli Plate background is perfect for these tiny pine trees, Chrissie! As always, I love your CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So delicate and pretty, Chrissie - love your gelli print!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely gelli background for your sweet duo of pine trees Chrissie! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is just so stinkingly cute, love that wee die

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie