Saturday 17 August 2019

Cherry Blossom

Earlier this year we were lucky enough to take a fabulous cruise on Cunard's Queen Elizabeth. We began in Japan just in time to see the cherry blossom, particularly in the north of the country. It was truly spectacular.
This was in Aomori.
As a tribute I got this die of cherry blossom by Alexandra Renke, which I coloured with Distress inks.
It's a simple card, but colouring die cuts has been fun. There'll probably be more to follow!
The Flower Challenge has the theme of Your Favourite Flower... that is such a hard choice as I love so many, but cherry blossom being a sign of Spring, is certainly one of my favourites.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and cherry blossom Chrissie! love the photo too, it must have looked magical. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie