Thursday 21 July 2016

More colours

Week three of my Guest Designer spot at CAS Colours and Sketches and it's round to another colour palette.
I find some combinations tricky, but this one feels a little jazzy and somewhat rock and roll so hence the drum kit. It was a downloadable image from the Internet with splats from inks as close to the designated colours as I could manage. The stamps are from Stampin' Up and Stamplorations and the sentiment was computer generated in VNI-Thufap2 font, which is freely downloadable.
It's a simple one layer card... very CAS!


8 comments:

  1. The colours work perfectly for a masculine card and LOVE the rock n roll feel - FAB one layer card too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful card and fab idea to use the bold stamp like this!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock!! ;) I can feel the vibes, GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know what? You really do rock! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card! Love the theme for these colors - unexpected, but perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for finding the time to be our guest designer at CC&S this month Chrissie. It's interesting to read how colour combinations can inspire crafters so differently. Enjoy your international weekend away, I'm sure you'll have a ball! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My 17-year-old son has played percussion, including drum set, in his school bands for the last 6 years. He looked over my shoulder and saw this and said, "Cool card." That's some high praise for you right there! :)
    I agree with him. It's an awesome masculine card. You rocked this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissie - what a brilliant card using these colours. I always enjoy seeing what you create for our challenges. I'm so happy that you're our GD this month. Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie